Here’s part of what you will learn in the workshop – this is a long list, so brace yourself!
- The fastest way to find profitable federal contracts and where to find construction opportunities that few contractors know about. With this information, members will know exactly who to contact and how to get access to the thousands of federal construction projects that are NOT available through the governments’ main procurement website known as FedBizOpps.
- How to cut through the red tape with templates and automated systems that will save time and speed up your business so that you can focus on getting the real work done and putting cash in the bank.
- Qualifying for set-aside contracts that have less competition and may result in projects with a greater profit margin.
- How to find additional bonding and bonding alternatives that can save you up to 50% over traditional bonds and are acceptable on many federal contracts up to $150,000 in value.
- How we’ve been paid full value on change orders 100% of the time using a simple diagram.
- How to meet the requirements of multiple mandatory site visits from a thousand miles away at no cost and without leaving home.
- Several ways to find qualified subcontractors from across the country and how to manage them to successful and rapid contract completion
- Negotiating techniques and other methods of getting the most material at least cost
- Introduction to CPARS – A unique method of getting great references from owners and government representatives. It’s the references that will turn proposals into awards even when your bid is higher than the competition.
- What to do when your bid is too low. A detailed explanation as to when it is best to modify the bid, how to do it so your bid is not rejected and how to withdraw bids without penalty.
- What to do when your submitted bid price is too high. You will learn a unique strategy to help the government change their evaluation of your bid.
- The only method of payment application that fully complies with all the regulations so your funds are received quickly and with protection from payment claims.
- How to get paid for contract delays – an introduction to the Eichleay formula and how we have used it to collect more than $1,000,000 in delay costs.
- Accounting methods that save contractors thousands of dollars every year.
- Training on the use of a unique contract clause that 100% guarantees that contractors will never have a lawsuit from any subcontractor. (Note: The one time that a subcontractor’s attorney did file a lawsuit, he received a simple letter that caused him to immediately withdraw it.)
- How to use the past performance of competitors to predict future bid results.
- The Davis-Bacon Act – How to leverage the requirements to speed project completion.
- One bidder contracts – Complete details of five recent federal contracts that only had one bidder. You’ll learn how they were discovered and bought out, what tools were utilized such that each generated a greater than 50% profit margin, and the process we use to close out a contract to save money after the job is over.
- A unique method of building a project twice as fast without increasing costs or incurring overtime expense.
- Methods of using the VECP and other clauses of government contracts to greatly increase the profitability of a project even before construction begins.
- How a letterhead change and scripted messages have saved millions in costs.
- How to save an average 6% on the cost of materials by changing the location of purchase
- Prefabbing techniques that have cut costs by 50% and more. As an example, we’ll go through the famous National Historic Lake Tahoe Gatehouse Project. We’ll get into the details of the change orders, and you’ll learn why poor government logic had little effect on the bottom line. (Job photos are shown below)
- How using OEM parts pricing cut the cost of special materials by 92% on one contract and how other OEM materials were substituted under the “functionally equal to” clause to save even more at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
- You’ll see the internal government study that reviewed their own construction estimates and determined that at least 35% of them were significantly wrong. More importantly, you’ll find out how to use that information to your advantage in negotiations.
- Find out methods you can utilize to save tons of money with outsourcing in several areas of your business.
- Unlocking “locked in” quotes – the methods that were used to break supplier “sole source” pricing and lower our material costs by 23% on a $540,000 contract at the University of Texas, enabled us to make over $220,000 on a $347,000 contract at the Veterans Hospital in Charleston, SC when the 2nd lowest bid of five bidders was $495,000, and learn how we increased the profit on a contract at Naval Air Station, North Island by $224,000.
- Understanding pricing levels; how one material item can have 23 different levels of pricing depending on which phone line rings into the manufacturer and how the conversation is handled.
- How to change perceptions: If you can do it here, then you can do it anywhere.
- Special techniques of “Bracketing”, the $100,000 letter that has made over $3,000,000 in profit and our methods of “Forced Action”; THE MOST POWERFUL BUSINESS AND FEDERAL CONTRACTS TRAINING EVER CREATED!
You will be astonished with the benefits and ROI of this Federal Construction Contracts Business Acceleration Membership Program beginning with the Advanced Training 3-Day Workshop. It’s the only exclusive Workshop available entering the $130 Billion “Bid Season 2018” of new federal contracts coming on the market and ready for you to get.
Attend the 3-Day Advanced Training Workshop and you’ll receive access to our proprietary database and templates that will streamline your business with Uncle Sam.
Here’s more of what really makes this “live” Workshop event so special:
“Speed Estimating Techniques” will be demonstrated and discussed with all the other attendees.
By the end of the Workshop, you will know exactly how to find and bid projects anywhere you want along with the confidence to succeed, and much, much more. According to our graduates, the training alone is easily worth 10 to 100 times more than they invested, but we’re not stopping there.
In addition to the 3-Day high intensity Workshop you’ll receive a BidTrakker Market Report that identifies each of the hundreds of federal construction opportunities. BidTrakker Reports are a huge time-saver and an essential tool of the Professional Government Contractor.
Each ticket includes our exclusive, complete satisfaction, no questions asked, 100% money-back guaranteed to be the most powerful business and federal construction training ever created.
This program has provided contractors and subcontractors an unprecedented return on their investment.
Again, this is the only Workshop that is currently available and designed to prepare you for the wave of new federal contracts coming.
All the best to your greatest success, Doug Reitmeyer
PS – Your Workshop Instructor: Doug Reitmeyer’s career spans four decades and includes completing over 1,000 federal construction contracts; generating more than $1 Billion in revenues. Doug is the creator BidTrakker and the $100,000 letter – see 100KLetter.com.
Over the past 37 months, the 44 members in this program have received more than $440 million in highly profitable federal contracts. At this Workshop, You will learn exactly how you can join them in this incredibly profitable market and enjoy success on a whole new level!
This is something special that can really help accelerate your business growth in this economy. Interested contractors and subcontractors are encouraged to view all the videos at GCExperts.com/workshops prior to attending the Workshop.
Uncle Sam Needs You To Keep America Strong!
GCExperts Workshop Broadcast with Future Live Workshop Access November 4-6, 2020
November 4-6: Due to the Corona Virus, we are live broadcasting a super cut of the best parts of two different workshops. Doug and I are available through the entire training, right there with you.
This is a Broadcast Event with Future Live Workshop Access, you are invited to come down here and get this training in person once all this blows over.