The “7 Keys”
- Getting Registered and Qualified – Step-by-step guide to getting started.
- Using the Governments’ free websites to find Federal Construction Opportunities vs. Saving time with the BidTrakker rapid response system (www.bidtrakker.com)
- Understanding Set-Asides and how to qualify for limited competition contracts – Are you missing out on exclusive opportunities?
- “Broadening Your Horizons” – Going from Local to National is easier than you may think.
- Clarity – What the Government is really looking for in your response to their requirements.
- The Job Site – getting the details and establishing long-distance relationships.
- Financing the Job and Getting Paid Fast
BONUS: Accumulating Relevant References – The one greatest thing
that will eliminate the competition and get you the award.
At least 15 minutes for Q & A