“7 Keys To Federal Construction Profits”Our own Doug Reitmeyer's Keynote Presentation
at the Construction Expos in Dallas and Houston
Here Are Some Clips From The Presentation:
If you've never had a Federal contract, check out our other videos
listed at the top of this website, starting with The Opportunity.
If you've done some Federal work, but would like to learn some
tricks of the trade from an expert of 35 years, check out the
Advanced Training section.
The “7 Keys”
- Getting Registered and Qualified - Step-by-step guide to getting started.
- Using the Governments' free websites to find Federal Construction Opportunities vs. Saving time with the BidTrakker rapid response system (www.bidtrakker.com)
- Understanding Set-Asides and how to qualify for limited competition contracts - Are you missing out on exclusive opportunities?
- "Broadening Your Horizons" - Going from Local to National is easier than you may think.
- Clarity - What the Government is really looking for in your response to their requirements.
- The Job Site - getting the details and establishing long-distance relationships.
- Financing the Job and Getting Paid Fast
BONUS: Accumulating Relevant References - The one greatest thing
that will eliminate the competition and get you the award.
At least 15 minutes for Q & A
» Get Advanced Training! «